Title: Executive Assistant
Supervisor’s Title: Executive Council/Carol Munoz
Location: On Site at 635 E Highway 20, Upper Lake, California, 95485
Purpose of the Position: To represent the company, Executive Council and select departments of the Tribal Government via interactions and relationships with partners, vendors, employees, and other personnel and ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently while handling a wide range of administrative duties and special projects. This position requires occasional non-traditional work hours.
- Provide executive assistance to various projects from the EC.
- Answer telephone and appropriately route/respond to inquiries promptly.
- Responsible for backing up the front desk when necessary.
- Maintain, receive and stock supply inventories for EC and meetings.
- Provide secretarial support to the EC in printing letters and addressing envelopes.
- Maintain Executive Committee, Board and Conference Room calendars.
- Meeting coordination
- Coordinate the use of and schedule conference rooms.
- Assist in set-up and clean-up of kitchens and conference rooms.
- Coordination, selection, and ordering of food.
- Event coordination
- EC meetings and special events
- Receive, sort, and route mail, package deliveries, and inter-office communication.
- Responsible for retrieving certified mail from the post office.
- Ensure President receives pictures of mail when out of the office.
- Responsible for ensuring a text message is sent to the Commissioner with pictures of mail received.
- Provide support as needed to EC, government.
- Executive Council Support
- Manage EC Calendar
- Organize files
- Schedule, maintain and organize rooms
- Prepare meeting materials
- Special Projects as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years executive administrative experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to professionally represent the company in all levels and interface with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrates solid work ethic by using time productively to accomplish work goals.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers and other departments in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Must possess strong time management skills and be organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated and able to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively to manage deadlines on projects and tasks.
- Ability to learn, take direction, and handle critiques.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at a time.