The dishwasher is responsible for maintaining sanitary conditions in the various food outlets at all times. Additionally, the Dishwasher is responsible for proper disposition of dirty dishes, trash and replenishment of stock.
KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
At least 18 years of age
High school diploma or GED required
Basic organizational skills
Good verbal communication skills
Customer service, interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to maintain quality service delivery
Accurate and detail-oriented
Ability to maintain high confidentiality
Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to independently lift up to 100 pounds routinely
Able to prioritize tasks
Ability to follow direction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures the Kitchen environment is cleaned to standard at all times.
2. Ensures the kitchen is neat, clean, and well supplied top to bottom.
3. Fills in as prep cook if needed
4. Ensures glassware is cleaned and silverware ready for servers.
5. Follows all safety/sanitation guidelines.
6. Keeps plates and cookware cleaned and restocked
7. Keeps floors cleaned and mopped as directed.
8. Checks in with kitchen supervisor after coming on and before leaving shift.
9. Puts away supply truck supplies as necessary.
10. Must adhere to the safety rules and regulations of the Running Creek Casino and of the Food and Beverage Department.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and push a cart weighing 150 pounds.
Office, gaming floor and convention center environment including flashing lights, frequent loud noises and cigarette smoke. Extensive computer use. Must handle hazardous materials. Must be flexible with work schedule. Must be willing to work any hours and/or shift, as assigned, according to business needs. Occasionally must deal with angry or hostile individuals. High volume direct public contact.
DISCLAIMER AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All Running Creek Casino employees are responsible to ensure that their designated operations are in compliance with Running Creek Casino policies, MICS, Tribal policies, State compact and Tribal gaming regulations.
Conditions of employment with the Running Creek Casino include passing a pre-employment drug test, a background investigation to secure a work permit and successfully completing a three-month introductory period. Candidates for this position will be required to have dependable transportation available to them